The DDMworks Rotrex Supercharger Kit for the Polaris Slingshot boosts your 2.4L Ecotec Slingshot from the stock 155hp at the wheel to a tire shredding 280hp at the wheel (330hp). This power can be accomplished with only 8-9psi of boost with most aftermarket exhausts for the Slingshot. Simple installation, reliability and instant power make this one of the best options for adding big power to your Slingshot.
When designing any supercharger kit, the supercharger itself is one of the most important parts of the system. We choose the small and compact Rotrex C30-74 supercharger because of it's light weight and highly efficient compressor. Unlike other centrifugal superchargers that only spin 35-55,000k RPM's max, the Rotrex spins the compressor impeller to an amazing 120,000 RPM's safely, producing more midrange punch and top end power than any other centrifugal supercharger. This efficiency is because of the patented high-speed planetary traction drive found only on the Rotrex supercharger. The high speed impeller design is essential for compact engine applications like found in the Slingshot that require more torque at low engine speeds than is usually achievable with most centrifugal superchargers.
The Rotrex supercharger uses a unique traction oil circuit that is completely separate from the engine, no drilling or swapping oil pans required like turbo kits. The system is self contained, offers up to 98% drive efficiency and has both an integrated oil cooler and oil filter. This dedicated oil circuit ensures that the supercharger is always lubricated, cooled and transfers torque efficiently for a long, long time. With this unique traction oil setup, low noise and high reliability are achieved, which is perfect for cruising down the highway or twisty mountain roads.
Using CAD (Computer Aided Design) we designed a unique, automatically tensioning, belt drive for the supercharger kit that simply bolts to the front of a stock engine. The belt drive in our kit is completely independent of the stock alternator belt and allows the engine to be ran and driven indefinitely in the unlikely event that there would be a failure of the supercharger belt. This means that you could continue to drive your Slingshot even with a belt failure, instead of leaving you on the side of the road.
We worked hard to make sure that the installation of this kit can be done by the do-it-yourself-er, no drilling into your engine for oil supply or returns, a truly simple bolt on kit that adds to the excitement of the Slingshot! We are available for tech support during the installation by email, phone or even text messaging to make sure you get the job done right. This kit was extensively road and dyno tested for over a year of development to ensure safe and reliable operation.
Some key Features:
- Rotrex C30-74 Supercharger
- 330hp / 280whp
- 8-9psi Boost
- One of the largest intercoolers cores available for the Slingshot measuring - 17 1/4" x 9" x 3 1/2"
- Unique intercooler shrouding to force more air through the intercooler, creating lower intake temperatures and a safer more reliable install.
- Unique, upper and lower mounts for the intercooler
- 2.5" Mandrel bent, single piece, all aluminum air intake and charged tubing.
- Charge tubes available in Black or Red powder coat at no additional cost, custom powdercoat in almost any color available!
- Re-usable AEM dryflow filter included
- Plug-and-play, 63# Siemens High Z Fuel Injectors
- High quality CNC machined components
- NGK LTR6IX-11 Iridium tipped Spark plugs
- DDMWorks upgraded 2 bar MAP Sensor with plug and play wiring adapter included
- Custom CAD designed, automatic belt tensioning system for the supercharger based on years of Ecotec experience.
- Custom crank pulley overlay for the belt drive.
- Independent oil system for the supercharger with oil cooler, oil filter and reservoir to keep the supercharger cool and well lubricated.
- Custom supercharger specific ECM tune included in the price of the kit.
- Easy installation that can be completed in just hours with most common hand tools, no oil pan removal needed.
- High Quality silicone hoses and adapters
- Stainless steel hose clamps and hardware.
- Full color, comprehensive installation manual.
- Heavily road tested and dyno tested ensuring the highest reliability, safety and performance!
- Customer support via email, phone and text messaging available
- Deposit,one half of order total, required at time of order. Balance accepted at time of ship/install.
Have questions about the kit or installation? Give us a call at 864-438-4949 or email - Sales@DDMWorks.com
This kit is also available for installation at our facility or even at events that we attend, contact us for details.