INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL -Optional, Performance Cross Drilled and Slotted Black Koted Brake Rotors and Carbon Ceramic Pads, INCLUDED FREE
PLUS 1 QUAD CONVERSION KITS, V2
Starting at- $5,999.00 - $6,999.00
2020+ NOW AVAILABLE, see notes below
Only pay a $2000 deposit today, plus upgrades, you do not have to pay the balance of $3999.00 for a Basic Kit , or for a Bolt On Kit, until your custom order is completed, ready for powder coating and shipping !
The Plus 1 V2 Quad Conversion kit by All Things Slingshot is the newest quad conversion complete kit, featuring the unrivaled success of the 5th Gen Camaro LSD. Posi-Trac differentials. These lightweight G.M. rear ends provide the utmost in torque transfer technology to deliver the most aggressive cornering, handling, and accelerating capabilities that have landed the new Camaros the highest award winning rankings to date. these handling and traction improvements provide sensational improvements on the abilities of your Slingshot as the handling capabilities go from good to excellent. Providing a Slingshot experience few will experience, for THOSE WHO DARE !
The Plus 1 V2 Bolt On Quad kits come complete, fully assembled, ready for a one day installation on your SS. Or, in a much more economical Basic DIY kit for those with the abilities to assemble the entire rear end components in the prewelded chassis themselves. The Adjustable Coil Overs and the industries lightest package make for an entirely new ride comparable to that of any high performance automobile . The entire Automotive Racing Industry has known for years that the Unequal length Wishbone Independent Suspension (IRS) makes for the best handling , cornering control available and now, all this is available in your Slingshot for not much more money than it may cost you if you are one of the unlucky many who have blown their angle drives. And saying goodbye, to those failing wheel bearings and whiney belt drives isnt going to hurt any bodies feelings either. The Plus 1 Kit makes it easy to convert your Slingshot from, a good handling three wheeler to a great handling four wheeler.
Now available for 2020+ all Prostar Drivelines. The new Prostar engines from Polaris are a higher revving engine and as such all models come from Polaris with a Lower Gear ratio than the Ecotech predecessors As Such, a lower geared final drive ratio Camaro differential is required to maintain similar quad conversion performance on the new 2020 +models. The stock gearing on the Polaris Slingshot Prostars is 20% lower than the Ecotechs to accommodate for the higher revving engine and keep the speeds similar. Therefore, Premium Camaro differentials with 20% lower gear ratios are required for the Prostar engines . Where a 3.27;1 was the taller gear ratio required for the Ecotech , a 3.91;1 is now needed for the Prostar. Consequently where the lower geared 3.45:1 was the torque monster for the Ecotech, a 4.1;1 is now needed for the Prostar . These Premium L.S.D. Camaro Differentials from All Things Slingshot come complete with Brand New Gear Sets , Bearings and Seals from the High Performance Camaro Aftermarket Industry.
Plus 1 V2 Features
- New Chassis design, manufactured in house by ATSS featuring a stylish Rounder, Sleek, one piece Side Section design . (no more open end tubes)
- The most competitive Independent Rear Suspension, featuring UNEQUAL ,non parallel, double wishbone suspension and Adjustable Coil Overs provide for an amazingly comfortable ride.
- Launch harder off the line with two wheels putting down the power. and rocket out of the corners as that LSD transfers the torque away from any slipping tire and accelerates hard with the added traction.
- Stop shorter with four brakes and more rubber touching the ground, with Drilled and Slotted performance rotors and Carbon Fiber Ceramic pads
- .Experience less body roll with two tires carrying the rear of the SS. and combined with the adjustable coil overs you can truly tune your rear suspension for your driving needs.
- Corner with confidence with more rear grip and cornering capabilities than you ever imagined in a Slingshot
Save $ big time by assembling the Basic Kit yourself. The chassis comes raw and you will be required to powder coat or paint it before you bolt in the differential, assemble the suspension, and install the brakes. Then you'll bolt the whole rear clip to the Slingshot. BASIC KIT $5,999. (only $2,000 deposit required today) Alternatively you can select having us do the powder coating for you and still save $ bolting together the parts! You will be invoiced the $3,999. balance due, 7 days prior to shipping.
- Fully welded and drilled Rear Tubular Chassis
- Gen 5 Camaro Differential, recycled
- 2020+ Premium Differentials include, new gears, bearings and seals
- CV Joint Axles
- Upgraded U-Joint Driveshaft with Adapters and Tone Ring
- Welded Control Arms, and adjustable rod ends
- Upper and Lower QA1 Single Adjustable Coil Overs (Double Adjustable + $235.00)
- CNC Machined Aluminum Uprights
- Wheel Bearing Hubs to accept your 114.3 mm Polaris rims
- Optional, Performance Cross Drilled and Slotted Black Koted Brake
Rotors and Carbon Ceramic Pads (+$200.00 )
- Brake Calipers, Hoses and Hardware
- Parking Brake Cables and Splitter , for Both Wheel E Brakes
- Wheel Speed Sensor Adapter (O.E.M. traction control maintained)
- Grade 8 Fastener Kit and black Polyurethane Bushing Kits
Go with the most affordable base 7.6 inch Open differential if you are building a great riding, cruising machine and enjoy the better fuel mileage with the higher gears or upgrade to an 8.6 LSD (Limited Slip Diff) rear end. Various gear options are available for the 8.6 rear ends. By default, all kits include the 7.6 inch differential from the Gen 5 V6 automatic Chevrolet Camaro. It is an open differential with 3.27 gears. Upgrade to a stronger rear end with a limited slip diff by selecting one of the 8.6 inch options. The 8.6 inch rear end is available with used OEM 3.27 (Gen 5 Auto V8 ) or 3.45 gears (Gen 5 Manual V8). If you are building a seriously competitive , boosted or supercharged Slingshot then you would probably want to go for the lower, torquier gears of the 3.45 final ratio diffs. All differentials include a 1 year warranty. See our terms for details. Kits with the 7.6 inch rear end include new OEM V6 auto axles. The kits with one of the 8.6 rear end options include new, Custom Axles.
Is your Slingshot a 2015 -2016.5 or 2017+ ? We will have to know if your Slingshot is a 2105 or 2016 as only these years require different hardware at the attachment bracket to the original frame design. You will have to notify us of this as the default is 2017 and newer .
The Build Process A Simple Weekend Project for one guy. Disassemble the rear of your Slingshot to remove the swing arm and angle drive. Bolt the Plus 1 frame and suspension to the rear of your Slingshot. Replace the Slingshot driveshaft with the supplied Plus 1 drive shaft. Connect the Slingshot brake hose, parking brake cable and wheel speed sensor. Bleed the brakes, install the rear wheels and hit the road.
Net Gain, with a 3;27 Open , about 184 lbs, including the O.E.M rim and tire. LSD. (limited slip differentials) may add a few pounds.
Plus 1 Quad kits are a Custom MADE TO ORDER ITEM, all made to order items are subject to conditions on All Things Slingshot published Returns Policy
Warranty, The manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship or material for a period of one year .The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace such deficiencies at his discretion. No other warranties or obligations are implied. These items are custom built to order and as such deposits are non refundable.
POINTS-5% POINTS BACK DOES NOT APPLY TO INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL PRICED PRODUCTS